Guess what I got yesterday! Guess! Guess!
Give up? Ok, I"ll tell you.
I got my diploma for my Master's of Arts degree.
Yay! I was very excited. Particularly as it was somewhat unexpected.
I stopped into the Graduate Studies office to find out what paperwork I needed to submit for my degree. I thought I had just completed the final degree requirements a couple of weeks ago.
Imagine my surprise when they told me to go to the Registrar's office and pick up my diploma! Where it had been sitting for a year.
Silly me, I imagined that someone would have TOLD me I was awarded a Master's degree. I must have been crazy to think that someone would have let me know that I had a diploma sitting in the Registrar's office, ready to be picked up. Crazy. That's me.
Who knew I've been Master's degree-smart for a year? I'm always the last to know.
No comments:
Post a Comment