So we have a huge decision that must be made today. It's a rather momentous decision for our family.
I know what makes sense. I know what we should do. I know all the reasons we should do it. It's the right thing to do.
But I don't want to do it. Which makes no sense. I have no good reasons. My only real reason is I don't wanna!
I don't wanna change. I wanna keep everything the same. I wanna turn back the clock, go back to how things were before this decision was upon us.
To top it all off, this momentous decision must be made when I'm smack dab in the middle of a wicked case of PMS. Now that sucks.
Just for today, I want to crawl back into bed and pull the covers up over my head.
1 comment:
Good luck.
I hate decisions.
Post a Comment